Linda Olson is an International speaker who utilizes the power of stories for keynote presentations, workshops, and full- or half-day training sessions and seminars. Her storytelling is inspirational, interactive, and captivating. Her passion and information fuel powerful lessons for large audiences, small groups, and one-on-one consultations.
These are my three most popular speeches.
- Why what worked before is no longer working
- What it really means when someone says, “I can’t afford it”
- Why some are successful in a down economy while others don’t think they will recover
- How you get people to buy from you without selling to them
- The one thing that will catapult you to success
As I stepped into my favorite grocery store, a van pulled up near the door. The lady got out, walked around the front of the van, pulled down a ramp, and two young girls with cerebral palsy rolled out in motorized vehicles. As they rolled down the store aisles, giggling and laughing, I glanced over and saw a clerk place a bouquet of flowers in their cart. Later, I went up to this young clerk and asked if he knew the girls. He replied, “ . . . ”
- How to connect and influence everyone you meet
- What to say when you don’t know what to say
- How to have more impact and speak less
- A simple strategy that uncovers their need
- How to position yourself for more impact & more income through story
- The #1 question asked around the world and how to find an answer
- What’s weighing down your backpack and how to get rid of it
- How to go from discouragement to courage in 5 minutes or less
- The greatest mechanism to breakthrough
- A simple strategy to seeing beyond the fog
“Linda is a very compelling and engaging speaker who stands out from most speakers in her ability to connect with her audience in an honest and authentic way. I would not hesitate to recommend Linda as a speaker or trainer.”
Ms. Leslie J. Smith, B.A.
Linda brings with her an awesome energy to any event. As a speaker she has a powerfully unique ability to emotionally “case” the room and deliver an impressive message straight into the hearts of her audience. She makes an impact on everyone she meets through her words, actions and services she generously provides.Kathleen Mailer
For topics specific to your group and event, give me a call or send me an email.
I look forward to sharing stories with you and your organization.
Please contact me for speaking availability.