Linda Olson is an International speaker who utilizes the power of stories for keynote presentations, workshops, and full- or half-day training sessions and seminars. Her storytelling is inspirational, interactive, and captivating. Her passion and information fuel powerful lessons for large audiences, small groups, and one-on-one consultations.
These are my three most popular speeches.
- Why what worked before is no longer working
- What it really means when someone says, “I can’t afford it”
- Why some are successful in a down economy while others don’t think they will recover
- How you get people to buy from you without selling to them
- The one thing that will catapult you to success
As I stepped into my favorite grocery store, a van pulled up near the door. The lady got out, walked around the front of the van, pulled down a ramp, and two young girls with cerebral palsy rolled out in motorized vehicles. As they rolled down the store aisles, giggling and laughing, I glanced over and saw a clerk place a bouquet of flowers in their cart. Later, I went up to this young clerk and asked if he knew the girls. He replied, “ . . . ”
- How to connect and influence everyone you meet
- What to say when you don’t know what to say
- How to have more impact and speak less
- A simple strategy that uncovers their need
- How to position yourself for more impact & more income through story
- The #1 question asked around the world and how to find an answer
- What’s weighing down your backpack and how to get rid of it
- How to go from discouragement to courage in 5 minutes or less
- The greatest mechanism to breakthrough
- A simple strategy to seeing beyond the fog
For topics specific to your group and event, give me a call or send me an email.
I look forward to sharing stories with you and your organization.
Please contact me for speaking availability and fees.