Have you been looking for a speaker who is called to transform lives?
As you know there is a big difference between someone who loves the platform and someone who is called to create change that lasts. As a speaker and an event planner for a number of different organizations for many years, I have learned what it takes to both find a great speaker and be a great speaker. It is no easy task.
As a speaker my goal is to:
- Make your task as an event planner as easy as possible
- Build relationships before, during and after the event
- Come equipped to communicate clearly, authentically & leave your audience wanting more
- Tailor my speaking to the needs of your audience
- Incorporate take-aways for real-life change
I look forward to speaking with you.
“Linda is a very compelling and engaging speaker who stands out from most speakers in her ability to connect with her audience in an honest and authentic way. I would not hesitate to recommend Linda as a speaker or trainer.”Ms. Leslie J. Smith, B.A.
Linda brings with her an awesome energy to any event. As a speaker she has a powerfully unique ability to emotionally “case” the room and deliver an impressive message straight into the hearts of her audience. She makes an impact on everyone she meets through her words, actions and services she generously provides.Kathleen Mailer
About the time I was ready to making speaking a full time career was also the time the company I worked for went bankrupt and there was a huge paradigm shift in the speaking industry. That meant hustling to get training, only to discover what I was really looking for, help with telling my story, was not available. One thing led to another and a few years later Wealth Through Stories was born, an on-line program with 2-4 day events, that trains businessmen & women, entrepreneurs, speakers, authors and coaches to embrace their story, develop profitable workshops & keynote speaking, create their program and discover the real wealth in their story. Then, I discovered what most Businessmen & women, entrepreneurs and speakers needed was to develop their Brand story, letting the world know in a short story who they are and what they have to offer. Before long I was having fun helping them with their Brand Story as well as offering to help them write their Brand chapter. After four decades of speaking and event planning, there was one thing I was confident about, everyone has a story, and it is worth telling it well.
Linda utilizes the power of stories for keynote presentations, workshops, and full- or half-day training sessions and seminars.Although, one of the most difficult challenges in speaking is honing in your story to 2-3 minutes and capture the attention of the audience, Linda’s passion and valuable tools fuel powerful lessons for large audiences, small groups, and one-on-one consultations
These are my five most popular speeches.
- The one thing you Must have to grow your business
- How to find the story that Connects you with your potential lead
- The key to transforming a Trusted Authority and rising above your market
- How to Transform a potential lead into a paying client with story in 2 minutes or less
“People don’t buy what you DO, they buy WHY you do it.”
— Simon Sinek
- When your Why is big enough
- What you are really offering
- How to create your Brand Story with simplicity and ease
- How to become the Hunted, rather than the Hunter
- The Number One thing everyone wants.
- Identify the “bully” that is keeping you stuck.
- How to go from discouraged to more courage in 5 min. Or less.
- The greatest mechanism to breakthrough.
- How to respond with Confidence when someone asks, “What do you do?” (that sets you apart). It’s not what you think!
- How to build instant Trust and Credibility with someone you’ve never met and know within minutes if they are a good fit.
- The simple forumula to grab Attention within a little as 10 seconds
- How to respond to “I can’t afford it” and create a deeper hunger
- How to position yourself for success with the Less is More principle in selling
- How to identify the Number One question that reveals the immediate need
- How to get them to buy from you Without Selling To Them
For topics specific to your group and event, give me a call or send me an email.
I look forward to sharing stories with you and your organization.
Please contact me for speaking availability.