Terms of Service
Date Effective: May 1, 2017
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
- By using this site, you agree to and accept the following terms, conditions, and notices:
- You agree to not use this site for any unlawful purpose and agree that you will not:
- Harass, stalk or otherwise abuse another user
- Transmit or otherwise make available any content that is false, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, disparaging (including disparaging of the Site), vulgar, obscene, pornographic or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by us in our sole discretion)
- Transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, tradeidentity right, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property or any other rights of any third party
- Upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or post material that interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or to us, including forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the Site for any reason
- Transmit or otherwise make available through the Site any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer sale of any products or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes
- Violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation.
- You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Made for More Enterprises, LLC, its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
- Information provided by www.wealththroughstories.com and any sub-domains or related domains:
- Is not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, tax, or legal advice.
- Is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever.
- Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this website, or otherwise distributed from for such personal, non-commercial use.
- When you download copyrighted material you do not obtain any ownership rights in that material.
III. Intellectual Property Rights
- Our Limited License to You.This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- Your License to Us.By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, Facebook postings, photos and videos) to us via the Site, internet groups, social media venues, or to any of our staff via email, text or otherwise, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are thirteen years of age or older. In addition, when you submit, email, text or deliver or post any material, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate.
- You acknowledge and agree that any contributions originally created by you for us shall be deemed a “work made for hire” when the work performed is within the scope of the definition of a work made for hire in Section 101 of the United States Copyright Law, as amended. As such, the copyrights in those works shall belong to Made for More Enterprises, LLC from their creation. Thus, Made for More Enterprises, LLC shall be deemed the author and exclusive owner thereof and shall have the right to exploit any or all of the results and proceeds in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in all languages, as Made for More Enterprises, LLC determines. In the event that any of the results and proceeds of your submissions hereunder are not deemed a “work made for hire” under Section 101 of the Copyright Act, as amended, you hereby, without additional compensation, irrevocably assign, convey and transfer to for More Enterprises, LLC all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all copyrights and trademarks throughout the universe, in perpetuity in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, to such material and any and all right, title and interest in and to all such proprietary rights in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity. Any posted material which are reproductions of prior works by you shall be co-owned by us.
- You acknowledge that Made for More Enterprises LLC has the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that Made for More Enterprises LLC may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever.
- Limitations on Linking and Framing.You may establish a hypertext link to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
- Throughout the Site, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither we nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site.
- If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not Made for More Enterprises LLC. Neither Made for More Enterprises LLC nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, Made for More Enterprises LLC neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any of the Sites by anyone other than an authorized Made for More Enterprises LLC representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
- THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND BY Made for More Enterprises LLC AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
- You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Made for More Enterprises LLC its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
- Newsletter Subscription:You understand that by entering your name and email address on the entry page that you are:
- Subscribing to a free, no obligation email newsletter.
- This newsletter is offered as a free service by Made for More Enterprises LLC and no purchase is necessary.
- On occasion, subscribers have had trouble removing themselves from this free newsletter. If you have trouble subscribing or removing, you may contact us for personal attention.
- BY ENTERING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WISH TO BE SUBSCRIBED TO THIS NEWSLETTER, AND THAT YOU WILL MAKE NO THREATS, AND TAKE NO ADDITIONAL ACTION AGAINST Made for More Enterprises, LLC OR IN THE EVENT YOU ARE UNHAPPY THAT YOU SUBSCRIBED OR ARE NOT ABLE TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS FREE MAILING LIST.
- You agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever.
- You agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your first name and email address on our website. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. if you need further assistance, please contact us at the email provided on our website or write to us at: Made for More Enterprises, LLC, 41765 12th Street West, Suite D, Palmdale, CA 93551
Notice about testimonials:
Testimonials are all true, reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of Made for More Enterprises, LLC’s products, and are submitted to Made for More Enterprises, LLC voluntarily by customers.
- Physical Products – If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for up to 90 days from the purchase date for a full refund. Products must be in the condition you received them and include the original packing slip. We highly recommend you return the product using a tracking number.
- Electronic products will be refunded up to 30 days after the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
- All transactions are conducted in United States dollars (USD) and no adjustment for changes in foreign exchange rates will be made.
- To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
VIII. Terms and Conditions Specific to Monthly Subscriptions
- By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for monthly subscriptions) displayed on www.wealththroughstories.com and www.wtssystem.com, you are purchasing a monthly subscription and are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card for amounts payable to us pursuant to this subscription.
- You acknowledge and understand that you can cancel anytime by contacting customer support at email@example.com.
- Terms and Conditions Specific to Multiple Payment Purchase Offers.
- By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for multiple payment purchase offers) displayed on www.wealththroughstories.com and www.wtssystem.com, you are purchasing Immediate and full access to the purchased product. You are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card pursuant to the multiple payment purchase offer.
- You agree that by accepting the multiple payment purchase offer that you are agreeing to pay the total amount due per the original purchase. UNLIKE A MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION, MULTIPLE PAYMENT PURCHASE OFFERS CANNOT BE “CANCELLED” PRIOR TO FULL PAYMENT SINCE YOUR HAVE FULL ACCESS TO ALL THE PRODUCTS WHEN PURCHASED.YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE UPON DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT.
- You agree to pay the amount(s) due per the Multiple Payment Purchases offer, and you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
- You agree to pay the costs of collecting past due bills including attorney, court, and collection agency costs.
- Terms and Conditions Specific to 30-Day Free Trial Offer.
- By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for 30-Day Free Trial Offers) displayed on www.wealththroughstories.com or www.wtssystem.com or other related domains/sites you are accepting the 30-Day Free Trial.
- The Free Trial Offer allows you to access the product for a period of thirty (30) days from the date that you signed up.
- If you decide that you do not want to continue with the product, you must contact Made for More Enterprises, LLC by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the Free Trial Period to cancel your purchase order or your credit card will be charged on day 30.
- Terms and Conditions Specific to “Lifetime Access” Purchases:
- If you are purchasing from us, and the offer was for “Lifetime Access” – this is defined as “access until the end of your life, or until the end of the life of Made for More Enterprises, LLC.”
- Lifetime access includes access to the program(s) that you purchased, and not programs that were created after that time, or programs offered by other companies that we may be affiliated with.
- Your lifetime access gives you a non-transferrable, non-salable access to the program(s) included in your purchase.
XII. Access to Website:
This website is not intended to be viewed by minors or anyone under the age of 18. By entering this site, you are agreeing that you are over the age of 18
XIII. FTC Disclosure
- This policy is valid as of March 1, 2017 to present.
- Testimonials/endorsements on this page may have received compensation in the form of free products.
- This sales page is sponsored and/or created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. For questions about this page, please contact us.
- The testimonials/endorsements included in this page abide by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
- The compensation received may have influenced the testimonial/endorsement content. If compensation was received for testimonials/endorsements that content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as compensated content.
- The owner(s) of this page is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this sales page may have been provided compensation for our testimonials/endorsements, we always post honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences with our products.
- The views and opinions expressed on this sales page are purely the writer’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified. Questions on verification should be directed to our Support Team. You may also send a letter to: Made for More Enterprises, LLC, 41765 12th Street West, Suite D, Palmdale, CA 93551
XIV. Limitation of Liability
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
- THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND MADE FOR MORE ENTERPRISES, LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
- WITH REGARDS TO FINANCIAL CONTENT ON THE SITE:
- NEITHER MADE FOR MORE ENTERPRISES, LLC NOR ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND AGENTS ARE FINANCIAL ADVISERS AND NOTHING CONTAINED ON THE SITE IS INTENDED TO BE OR TO BE CONSTRUED AS FINANCIAL ADVICE.
- MADE FOR MORE ENTERPRISES, LLC IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICE, IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISER, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE PERSONALIZED FINANCIAL ADVICE OR ACT AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. MADE FOR MORE ENTERPRISES, LLC EXISTS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
- THE EDUCATION AND INFORMATION PRESENTED HEREIN IS INTENDED FOR A GENERAL AUDIENCE AND DOES NOT PURPORT TO BE, NOR SHOULD IT BE CONSTRUED AS, SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL. YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO DISCUSS ANY OPPORTUNITIES WITH YOUR ATTORNEY, ACCOUNTANT, FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL OR OTHER ADVISOR.
- The information contained in this program (including but not limited to content in any format) is based on sources and information reasonably believed to be accurate as of the time it was recorded or created. However, this material deals with topics that are constantly changing and are subject to ongoing changes related to technology and the market place as well as legal and related compliance issues. Therefore, the completeness and current accuracy of the materials cannot be guaranteed. These materials do not constitute legal, compliance, financial, tax, accounting, or related advice.
- The end user of this information should therefore use the contents of this program and the materials as a general guideline and not as the ultimate source of current information and when appropriate the user should consult their own legal, accounting or other advisors.
- Any case studies, examples, illustrations cannot guarantee that the user will achieve similar results. In fact, your results may vary significantly and factors such as your market, personal effort and many other circumstances may and will cause results to vary.
- THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD AND PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. MADE FOR MORE ENTERPRISES, LLC DOES NOT PROMISE OR GUARANTEE ANY INCOME OR PARTICULAR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.THOSE RESULTS ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE END USER OF THE PRODUCT. (SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITED WARRANTIES, SO THIS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.) IN PARTICULAR, MADE FOR MORE ENTERPRISES, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES, OR COSTS, OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR OTHER COSTS OR DAMAGES, IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES. THESE LIMITATIONS MAY BE AFFECTED BY THE LAWS OF PARTICULAR STATES AND JURISDICTIONS
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by MADE FOR MORE ENTERPRISES, LLC infringe your copyright, you, or your agent may send to MADE FOR MORE ENTERPRISES, LLC a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon MADE FOR MORE ENTERPRISES, LLC actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed MADE FOR MORE ENTERPRISES, LLC a counter-notice. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. MADE FOR MORE ENTERPRISES, LLC’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement or counter notices can be reached as follows: email@example.com
XVI. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of MADE FOR MORE, LLC and our respective assigns, successors, heirs, and legal representatives. Neither this Agreement nor any rights hereunder may be assigned without the prior written consent of MADE FOR MORE, LLC Notwithstanding the foregoing, all rights and obligations under this Agreement may be freely assigned by MADE FOR MORE, LLC to any affiliated entity or any of its wholly owned subsidiaries.
XVII. Dispute Resolution:
XVIII. Class Action Waiver
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.
If any clause within this Provision (other than the Class Action Waiver clause above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Provision, and the remainder of this Provision will be given full force and effect. If the Class Action Waiver clause is found to be illegal or unenforceable, this entire Provision will be unenforceable and the dispute will be decided by a court.